To enquire about this service or to make an appointment, call us on 01423 555430 or contact us online.
Diagnostic imaging is the term used to describe the routine and more specialised radiological procedures undertaken within the radiology department.
Our highly qualified and experienced consultant radiologists conduct examinations using medical imaging. They will then reports on the findings in order to arrive at a diagnosis and formulate the best treatment plan. Imaging can help evaluate the progress of a disease or injury and assess the response to initial treatments.
Consultants in other specialities work in close liaison with the radiology team in a 24/7 consultant-led service. The team is backed-up by the availability of other on-site hospital services and amenities, including a Intensive Therapy Unit/High Dependency Unit (ITU/HDU). This is a combined high dependency and intensive care unit, providing 24 hour care to patients who require specialist or advanced medical intervention or monitoring.
Treatment & procedures
We offer a range of imaging techniques at Harrogate Harlow Private Healthcare Service, including:
- Plain film X-rays
- Nuclear medicine
- MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) scan
- CT (computerised tomography) scan
- Mammography (X-rays of the breast)
- BMD (bone mineral density) scan
- Dr Ashley Uttley (Paediatrics and Gynaecology)
- Dr Neal Larkman (Breast and Musculoskeletal)
- Dr Adam Culverwell (Gastrointestinal and Interventional)
- Dr Caroline Costello (Breast Diagnostics and Interventional)
- Dr Daniel Fascia (Musculoskeletal and Sports)
- Dr David Scullion (Gastrointestinal, Head & Neck and Interventional)
- Dr Hilary Moss (Thoracic and Oncology)
- Dr Jon Sharpe (Musculoskeletal and Sports)
- Dr Rod Mawhinney (Cross Sectional Imaging)