Our expert and in-demand consultants, supported by a team of specialist nurses and therapists, are dedicated to treating orthopaedic patients.
Treatments & procedures
Popular orthopaedic procedures undertaken at Harrogate Harlow Private Healthcare Service include:
- Hip and knee replacement
- Hip and knee anterior
- Sport injuries, like ligament damage
- Foot and shoulder surgery
- ACL anterior cruciate ligament (ACL)
Our multidisciplinary team of specialists provide patients with swift access to high quality diagnostic investigations, using the latest medical technology available at Harrogate District Hospital.
- Consultants in other specialities work in close liaison with the orthopaedic team in a 24/7 consultant-led service
- The team is backed-up by the availability of other on-site hospital services and amenities, including a Intensive Therapy Unit/High Dependency Unit (ITU/HDU). This is a combined high dependency and intensive care unit, providing 24 hour care to patients who require specialist or advanced medical intervention or monitoring.