The Ophthalmic team offers a wide range of services across both the outpatient and surgical setting. The team consist of highly qualified dedicated staff, who will make you feel comfortable and supported throughout your full care pathway.
The services offered by Ophthalmology include:
Diagnostic tests to support a wide range of clinical conditions including Cataracts, Glaucoma, and Medical Retinal diseases.
- Laser treatment
- Optical coherence tomography (OCT)
- Fluorescein angiography test
- Outpatient Intravitreal Treatment (IVT) – treatment for retinal diseases, commonly including AMD, Diabetic Retinopathy, and Retinal Vein Occlusions.
- Cataracts (including complex cases as well as premium intraocular lenses)
- Glaucoma (including minimally invasive surgery)