To enquire about this service or to make an appointment, call us on 01423 555430 or contact us online.
At Harrogate Harlow Private Healthcare Service, we provide a comprehensive Health Screening service. We understand that there are times in everyone’s life when you just need to take stock, to find out how things are right now and see where they’re heading.
It’s at these times that individual health screening at Harrogate Harlow can help.
We provide a full personalised health assessment with consultation and results. We aim to accurately measure and assess your current health and identify any medical problems (or potential future problem) as early as possible.
We give you your results and interpret them, with you in mind. We know there’s no point knowing your numbers if they don’t mean anything to you. With this very much in mind we have developed our own ‘traffic light’ system of health risk and show you exactly which bits are just fine (GREEN), which need monitoring (AMBER) and which need attention (RED).
Health checks and screening is tailored to you and can include:
- Symptoms and disease review
- Medication review and recommendation
- Diagnosis and second opinion
- Metabolic risk and cardiovascular risk (diabetes, heart attack, stroke)
- Bone health and osteoporotic risk
- Mental health
- Sleep health
- Prostate risk and recommendation
- Nutrition, digestion and liver health
- Kidney health
- The full ‘MOT’
This is all complemented by physical examination, blood tests, lung function tests and an electrocardiogram (ECG) test.
Further screening options include:
- Ultrasound screening for abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Testosterone assay and replacement therapy
- Vitamin D assay and replacement therapy
- Vitamin B12 assay and replacement therapy
- Advanced imaging tailored to your particular history or symptoms
We offer health checks in our well-equipped, private Harrogate Harlow clinic, where we have advanced on-site facilities for testing and diagnosis to give prompt results.
In addition, we can also assist companies by carrying out on-site health screening to provide a more efficient service and reduce employee downtime.