- Consultant in General Medicine
- Consultant in Acute Medicine
- Consultant with an interest in Stroke Medicine
I specialise in General Medicine. In a time of hyper-specialists the emphasis of General Medicine is in putting the client at the heart of their own healthcare and taking a holistic approach in all aspects of health and wellness.
Qualified in 2001, I have a uniquely broad experience in General and Acute medicine and diagnostics, Stroke medicine, Toxicology and poisoning, Clinical Cardiology, Diagnosis of cancer and care co-ordination, Respiratory and sleep medicine, Gastroenterology and liver disease, Infectious disease, Care of the older person, Diabetes and endocrinology, Kidney medicine, Neurology, Sport nutrition and obesity management.
I an Vice Chair of Harrogate Harlow Private Healthcare Service’s Medical Advisory Committee.
- Specialist in Diagnosis
- General and diagnostic medicine
- Complex care co-ordination
- Ambulatory Care
- Interests in veno-thrombotic disease (Pulmonary embolism), medical health care screening, infection and second opinion